Step-by-step instruction without your screen going to sleep
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Stop Your Wine-ing® Evening Calm Powdered Herbs
- 4 full droppers Wine Down™ Red Wine Alternative, divided
- Sparkling red grape juice, chilled, as needed
- Food Processor
In a food processor or blender, process the strawberries, agave syrup, and Stop Your Wine-ing® Evening Calm Powdered Herbs until smooth.
Pour base into an empty CREAMi™ pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install Creamerizer™ Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
When processing is complete, remove sorbet pint from outer bowl. Gather 4 coupe glasses and place a full dropper of Wine Down™ Red Wine Alternative into each glass. Scoop two scoops of strawberry sorbet into each glass and top with Sparkling red grape juice as desired. Serve.