- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total time: 24 hours
- Skill Easy
- Serves 4 people
Dole Mixed Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 332g Dole® Frozen Mixed Fruit
- 40g Dole® Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 60ml Dole® 100% Pineapple Orange Juice, 6oz size
- 60ml raw agave nectar
- 60ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups Dole® Frozen Mixed Fruit
- 1/4 cup Dole® Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Dole® 100% Pineapple Orange Juice, 6oz size
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
When entering cooking mode - We will enable your screen to stay ‘always on’ to avoid any unnecessary interruptions while you cook!
In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
Pour base into an empty CREAMi™ Pint up to the MAX FILL line. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours.
Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install CREAMi Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
Select SMOOTHIE BOWL.
When processing is complete, transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
NOTE: If your freezer is set to a very cold temperature, the smoothie bowl may look crumbly. If this occurs, select RE-SPIN to process the mixture a little more if not adding mix-ins.